Thursday 24 March 2011

My Thoughts On The Project

In the past 3 months I have really enjoyed myself. I have learnt so many new skills on editing, camera, making sound and etc. 




Although I thought that the group wasn't going to work well with each other, everything worked out well, even though the group had a few disagreements. We did have our ups and our downs during the project but everyone moved on and forgot about the downs and only thought about the final out come of the thriller opening.



I found that the hardest part of the project was the planning, everyone had different ideas and noone was willing to give up their idea to use someone else's idea. So we came up with an idea of mixing the all the ideas together to see what we got, some ideas worked and others didn't but I am really happy that we chose to do this as the outcome of it was good.


The filming of the thriller was the most enjoyable for me as we were able to get into an old fashioned church and film inside it. Though we had a limit time space we were able to get all the shots we needed in the church. Also the scene where Ryan and I bump into each other was difficult but also fun at the same time because we found it hard to keep a straight face for that scene and so we 
had to re-film it a few times.



I personally think that this project was not all about developing our media skills but it was also about the development of team work and being able to work as a team without so many arguments. At the start of the project the group really didnt get along but as time progressed I thought that as a group we matured and became a team. 


No comments:

Post a Comment